"Please, It Won't Happen Again, It's a Mistake ", Nigerian Arrested With Drug By NDLEA


Ayoola Adebayo
South Africa-Based Nigerian Arrested With Drug By NDLEA, Ayoola Adebayo Confesses.The suspect who was caught with 3.920kg of methamphetamine drug said a friend gave him N150,000 to traffic the drug to his base in South Africa.
He was nabbed on an Ethiopian Airline flight to SA while trying to check in at the departure hall of MMIA airport in Ikeja Lagos.
Hear what Ayoola Ayodeji Adebayo told the NDLEA:
“I am a grocer in Pretoria. I have lived in South Africa for over three years. I am married with two children. My friend in Pretoria asked me to bring two bags to him. He bought my return ticket and gave me one hundred and fifty thousand naira. I thought the drug would not be detected because it was neatly concealed. This is a big mistake on my part because I have sustained my family with the grocery business. It will not happen again if I can get out of this problem.”

Comments