How We Were Robbed At Gun-Point In South Africa -Davido’s Manager Narrates


In a recent chat with NET, Kamal Ajiboye, the manager of popular Nigerian music artiste Davido, narrated how they were robbed in South Africa.

 

According to reports, Davido and his team were allegedly robbed at gun-point in South Africa on Friday night, November 13, 2015.

Narrating the ordeal, Davido’s manager said:

“We had just arrived in SA yesterday evening, so we stopped for traffic light, next thing, they crossed us and two of them came out with guns and they used their guns to smash our glass.”

“The robbery happened at Greyston Shopping centre, Moloko Hotel Junction. They took my bag pack, i had $45,000 David had $60,000. We were also with the CEO of Mcomm Solution Chidi Okeke who also had $80,000 on him. They took his passport, his Rolex, my Rolex sky dweller. You know, we travel all the time with different currencies, so taking our bags is the least we expected.”

Kamal further said: “I’m in pain, I’m still shocked, they hit my leg with the guns, we just thank God for our lives that we are all ok for now.”

Reacting to the incident, Davido took to his twitter page to ‘Thank God’ for his life.

He said: “My daughters face was flashing through my eyes the whole time. Dem niggas got me for 55 thousand dollars cash !! Crazy”

Comments