Jim Iyke: I Have Kissed More Than 200 Actresses On Set


jim Iyke
Nollywood bad boy, Jimi Iyke can’t stop being controversial. During the week, the actor openly kissed actress Joselyn Dumas on a live show,and went ahead to confess that he has kissed not less than 200 actresses while on different movie sets.
He narrated a situation where he had to kiss three European ladies who accompanied his girl friend to the airport to welcome him, during one of his foreign trips, adding that he doesn’t see anything wrong with it.He was a Special Guest on AfricaMagic programme which was anchored by Joselyn Dumas. Responding to a question on why he had to kiss Nadia Buari, upon the latter’s arriving Dubai during the last season of his reality TV show, Jim Iyke Unscripted, the controversial actor said, he has a habit of kissing women openly, including his sisters.
As if that is not enough, Jim Iyke painted another scenario, where he had to kiss four actresses in the presence of their boy friends. “I have once kissed them on set, and so, when walked into the room where two of them were with their boy friends, I kissed them one after the other and their boy friends were mad at me. I have also kissed over 200 actresses on set and nobody is talking about it,” he enthused.

He, however, declined to comment on his relationship with Nadia Buari. But there are indications that the two unconfirmed love-birds may be hitting your TV screens again for the second season of Jim Iyke Unscripted. Jim disclosed that the reality show will soon hit the screens again.
Explaining the idea behind the show, Jim Iyke said, he needed to present a true picture of who he is, to the world. “I have to be introspective. Many times, a lot of negative things have been said about me in the media. It is not basically about what they say about you, it is about you believing in yourself. The first thing is, what I believe in, and what people say about me is secondary. I have always been particular about paparazzi. I was very sceptical to allow cameras into my life, into my home and family. The argument was superior ; it was like all these years everybody has different opinions about you. Why don’t you give them a clear picture of who you are. So I decided to start the TV reality show,”Jim Iyke explained.
Jim Iyke Unscripted debuted in 2013, on Dstv showcasing the uncut life style of the actor .The series which ran for 13 weeks presented the other side of the controversial actor.

Comments