Meet Man Who Looks Just Exactly Like Barack Obama, Says He is Constantly Being Mistaken as the Ex-U.S. President [Video]

People always say everyone has a twin somewhere who looks just exactly like them, and that may just be true. 

This man who goes by the name Jose Oliveira, looking just exactly like former U.S. President Barack Obama, says he can’t leave his house without people thinking that he’s Barack Obama. He says he is bombarded all the time with selfie requests.

Jose Oliveira, Barack Obama Look Alike


Jose, who is 43-years old, has five children and lives in Sal, Cape Verde (an island off the coast of West Africa) where he works as a tour guide. He says that he has been dubbed “Mr. Obama” by his friends and family, and when he is wearing sunglasses, he will surely get stares and eventual photo requests from complete strangers. “Some people even ask me if I am his brother,” he adds.
“As soon as they see me they say: ‘Oh my God, you look just like Obama!'” Oliveira says. “I find it very funny, and I don’t mind posing for photographs with people. I have at least 15 photographs and selfies taken every day.”
Jose has never met President Obama, but when asked if he would ever consider a job as an Obama look-a-like, he said he would be very interested. He replied, “I have never thought about working as an Obama lookalike before, but maybe I would if given the opportunity. If it was an honest and respectful job that allowed me to support my family, I would think about it.”
So, who knows? We might see him in an upcoming film or documentary about the life and presidency of Obama.

Watch the video below:


SHARE THIS PAGE:

Comments