Ali Baba Reveals He Is Not The Only Comedian In His Household


In a recent chat with City People Magazine, ace Nigerian comedian, Ali Baba disclosed that he is not the only comedian in his household. He added that his wife, Mary who is a bank executive is a joker at home while he takes care of the jokes on stage.

 

The Warri-born comedian stressed that many people do not know that his wife has a theatre arts background.

“She has tried o. I give her the credit. Many don’t know Mary is also funny as I am. My wife is actually the one that cracks jokes at home. I don’t. I only crack jokes on stage. She is funny. Many forget that my wife has a Theatre background. She read Theatre Arts from UNIBEN. But she has gone on to get Masters in Finance,” he said.

He further said, “My wife is a straight forward person. In my own case, I am a Warri Boy. So, my wife tries to understand me.”

Comments