Ice Prince: If I Can Seat With American Superstar Jay Z, Then Anybody Can


Choc City singer Panshak Zamani, popularly known as Ice Prince reportedly thrilled the students and staff of Plateau State Polytechnic, Jos with a wonderful performance during the Etisalat Cliqfest train berthed at the campus last week.



The pop singer during his performance on stage threw inspiring words at the crowd, saying that if he can seat American superstar Jayz, then each of them can.

In his words: “I came out of J town and went places.”

“I want to use my story to tell you that if I can make it out of J town and sit with Jay Z, then you can make it. I don’t care about your background or what you have suffered, you too can make it.”

Interlacing his words with Hausa, he urged the people to embrace peace in the spirit of the Independence Day celebration saying:

“Jos is known for swag and carrying bombs or knives is not swag.”

According to Vanguard, the polytechnic community also got frenzy with live performances by the Nigerian Idol Season 4 winner, Evelle (Evelyn Zibili), second runner-up of the Nigerian Idol Season 5, Nex2 (Ese-Amadasun Imuetiyan), and the GRIP Boiz.

Comments