Abike Dabiri Reveals Her Embarrassing Moment in Her Political Journey

Abike Dabiri, former House of representatives member in an interview with NATIONAL MIRROR opened up about her political journey so far. 

 


During the interview, the former Chairman, House of Representatives Committee on Diaspora, said that her most embarrassing moment was when she was accused of having an affair with Speaker of the House, Alhaji Masari. 

She said, ''There was a time a publication was flying that I was sleeping with the Speaker of the House, Alhaji Masari. When I saw the publication, I started crying and I went to him with the publication. He just laughed and he told me to relax that it comes with the job. He told me that more such publication will target me because of my position''. 

Click here to read full interview

SOURCE: NATIONAL MIRROR

Comments