Lagos: Man allegedly Abuses His Pregnant Lover By Inserting Pepper Into Her Private Part





Amuda and Solomon 
Photo Credit: PUNCH

Solomon Ajisafe, a 34-year old residence of Igbo Olomu, Ikorodu West area of Lagos State has been arrested for allegedly abusing his pregnant lover, Tope Amuda. 

PUNCH Metro reports that Solomon, together with his mother, a leader in the Oodua People’s Congress, and some hoodlums flogged Amuda with canes for alleged adultery after-which they took her round the community, before ground pepper was allegedly inserted in her private parts.

Adunni, a resident of the area where the incident happened said Amuda lost her mind due to the trauma she suffered.

''They did not allow anybody to rescue her. They made jest of her for hours as they took her round the community. I saw her; she was speaking to herself and was incoherent. That was when I discovered that she had lost her mind'', Adunni said. 

In his defense, the alleged abuser, Solomon said he only slapped his girlfriend, adding that they had been dating for the past four years without anything to show for the relationship.

''I am a hardworking man and I had a son before I met her. We have dated for four years and during that period; there was no child between us. She has been a thorn in my flesh because she always made trouble with my family.

''She later fought with my mother and because of that, she decided to pack out of the house. Nine months later, she returned and said she was three months pregnant for me. That was when I beat her. I confessed to the police that I beat her up, but it was only a slap which made her eye to swell''.

The victim, Amuda is however insisting that she was tortured. ''He and his family members used bottle to insert pepper into my private parts. I am done with this relationship. Let everybody go their separate ways''. 

The matter has been filed before an Ikorodu Magistrate’s Court.

Comments