DSS Releases Proof That Jonathan's CSO is Not Dead



The Department of State Security, DSS today presented Gordon Obua, the detained former chief security officer (CSO) to former President Goodluck Jonathan at an impromptu press conference.

Speaking at the press conference, Obua said, ''As a serving officer of DSS and having completed my duty tour with the last President, the service felt that I should give a briefing of my stewardship. Nigerians should should be assured that DSS is a responsible organisation and I am sure that nothing adverse will happen to me once it is ascertained that I did nothing wrong''.




When pressed to shed light on his arrest, Obua said, ''I am a serving staff of DSS and I have limitations regarding speaking with the press. I thank the Director General of DSS for the way that I have been treated so far''

Comments