‘S*X Makes Me Cool And Relaxed,’ Nollywood Actress Confesses [18+ Only]


A fast rising Nollywood actress and
producer, Tamilore Martins Ojo has
confessed enjoying s*x with her man as
it makes her relaxed and cool.
‘I love s*x because it makes me feel cool
and relaxed. I could as well relax
without having s*x, but s*x cools the
mind,’ she said.
The actress, who is based in Ibadan,
Nigeria spoke more on her take on s*x
and why she won’t shy away from
enjoying it with only her man.
In her words, ‘s*x is a normal thing
between two adults, and it’s biblical that
we should be having it with our loved
ones before we have babies. s*x to me is
a thing I do with someone I love and not
like, and it’s something I love doing,
because I know I’m very good at it.’
Continuing, she said, ‘I’m not someone
that will shy away from reality, so I will
tell you my mind. I can say that I’m
perfect in love making, but don’t forget I
said I love doing it with someone I love.
s*x is spiritual. As long as my partner
wants it, I give it to him.
‘What drives me crazy in the process
depends on the way my man handles
me. Honestly, what turns me crazy is the
way my man responds to s*x,’ she reeled
out.
Tamilore is currently on the set of
another of her self produced movie
entitled Aida.

Comments