Why I Didn't Buy A House In England -Super Eagles Defender Omeruo



Super Eagles and Kasimpasa defender, Kenneth Omeruo, has explained why he made a reversal on the idea of buying a house in Middlesbrough, when he was on loan at the modest English club.
In a chat with gazzette.co.uk, the Chelsea FC player loaned to Kasimpasa in the Turkish league, said the move out of England made him cancel all the initial paper agreement.
Kenneth Omeruo of Chelsea FC, is on loan at Kasimpasa in the Turkish League
“I settled into life on Teesside so well that I almost bought a house there. The initial paperwork had already been completed but I had to back out at the last minute when the news of my move came through,” he explained
The player however was full of gratitude for his play time at Middlesbourugh which he tagged ‘well spent’
“I am so thankful for the opportunity to play for Boro and be part of that special group of players. It’s a fantastic football club and I’ve gained a lot of experience from my time there,” Omeruo added.

Comments