Don Jazzy Speaks, Says ‘There Will be no Need to Wed if I Have a Child Outside Wedlock’

Popular music producer Don Jazzy in a recent chat with NETng, in Mauritius where he attended the 2015 Multi-Choice Africa content Showcase, disclosed that if he has a child outside wedlock, there will be no need for him to wed.






The music producer was asked if he has a child. Here is his reply;

“I don’t know if I have a child somewhere, but for now, I don’t. I don’t actually mind if someone comes and says this 9-year-old boy is your son and we do a test and I see it’s mine, I’ won’t mind. But if I have a child before wedding, then I won’t get married anymore because there’s no point,” he said.

The Mavin boss also reportedly disclosed that his girlfriend’s name is Onome and that she just graduated from school.

Comments