‘Politics is not my line, I have no Interest in it’ – Nollywood Actor Ramsey Nouah Discloses

Nollywood actor, Ramsey Nouah has reportedly disclosed that he does not know how to be political and hence, is no interest in politics. The award winning actor spoke to NET while at the on-going 2015 Multi-Choice Africa content showcase in Mauritius.


In his words;”I don’t know how to be political, I’m not diplomatic as such. I’m a very straight forward person, white is white, black is black for me. I don’t know how to combine words and sweet talk it like politicians do, I’m not into it.”

When asked if he’ll accept a political appointment if offered one, he said; “If I was, I probably would, hoping that I can make a change with my position there and if i could I’ll definitely do something for my industry, but I surely won’t be running for office at all, It’s not me. My colleague Desmond Elliot is a House of reps member and he’s doing very well, he’s considerably involved Nollywood in a lot discourse on how to move the industry forward and tackle piracy.”

Comments