Project Fame Winner: ‘I Would Have Stopped Singing If I Had Lost The Competition’


In a recent chat with Naij.com, 18-year old winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 8, Jeffrey Ufedo Akor, shared his success story and disclosed that if he had lost in the competition, he would have stopped singing.



When asked ‘What would have happened if you didn’t win the competition?’ he said:

“I would have been very disappointed. I participated in a competition with my brother when I was just 13 years old, and everyone thought we were going to win. In the end we didn’t get anything. So when I registered for Project Fame, my sister told me to be careful because she was sure if the first thing that happened to me occurred again, then I would just give music a break for a while. And it is true.”

Comments