David Mark Reacts to Nullification of His Senatorial Election,Says He Will Still Win

Nigeria's former senate president David Mark, has reacted to the nullification of the selection which put him in the 8th assembly. 

In a statement by his media assistant, Paul Mumeh, David Mark said he will still win even if the election was conducted a hundred times.

He said he has “no doubt that his constituents would turn out en masse to vote for him again.”

"Whatever the situation may be, one thing I know is that my people are solidly behind me . They also appreciate the fact that I have done more than enough to lift up Idoma nation to a position of eminence in the contemporary political history of Nigeria.


“I won the election clean and clear. If we go back to the polls 100 times , I will still win convincingly.”

The Appeal Court had in its verdict on Saturday ordered a re-run of the Benue South Senatorial election. The appeal was brought by the candidate of the All Progressives Congress APC in that election, Daniel Onjeh.

Comments