Iyabo Ojo: I Was Called 'Block Head' Because I Wasn't Good Academically, Today I Employ Graduates

 Yoruba actress, Iyabo Ojo took to Twitter to advise her followers not to allow others talk them down or foist labels on them.



The actress/business woman revealed that she didn’t get much formal education and was called a “blockhead”, yet she identified her area of strength and made good use of it.

She added that she now employs graduates then asked who the blockhead is now.


She wrote:

I no too go school, i might be a block head academically like someone called me  but trust me, God blessed me with abundant wisdom, knowledge & grace, blessed me with great talent that I never knew I had, today i’m a fantastic & success actress, a successful business woman & a happy woman

.

Today I’m highly favored & blessed

.

My darling brothers & sisters,

don’t let no one talk you down, don’t let no one look down on you, don’t let no one make you feel lesser than yourself, when you carry a special grace people will want to talk you down or just dislike you for no reason,

.

Today i employ graduates, today my kids are all doing great  Thank you Lord

.

Na who come be block head

na only ND i get oooooooo, yesssssss ke!!

.

I gave up education for my kids yessss ke!! but today I have no regrets,

.

Anyways I’m going back to school soon to complete my dreams……….. E go shock you …..



Comments