Trump Says He Will Leave The Country If He Loses The Election

The President of the United States, Donald Trump says  he is going to leave the country if he gets beaten by his opponent, Joe Biden in the presidential election as he trails behind in the polls, Daily Times reports.


The president said he would ‘not feel so good’


if he lost to ‘the worst candidate in the history of American politics’ during a rally in Georgia last night.


A survey of Florida voters also claimed the Republican is behind by three points. Addressing supporters in Macon, Georgia, on Friday evening, Trump said: ‘Running against the worst candidate in the history of American politics puts pressure on me. Could you imagine if I lose? My whole life, what am I going to do?


”I’m going to say, I lost to the worst candidate in the history of politics.


”I’m not going to feel so good. Maybe I’ll have to leave the country, I don’t know.’


Political action committee The Lincoln Project, which aims to prevent Trump from being re-elected, shared footage of the president’s claim, saying: ‘Promise?’ A record 23 million Americans have already voted with less than three weeks to go until the election.


Trump and Biden are set to battle over several key swing states – Arizona, Georgia, Florida, Michigan, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin – on November 3. Biden is leading in all of the battleground states, according to polls – but this doesn’t guarantee a victory for the Democratic candidate.

Comments