"Here Is My New House, Don’t Give Up” – Father Shares His 'Grass To Grace' Story To Encourage Suicidal Young Man

 A Nigerian man, Ulukwu John Chinedu has shared his ‘grass to grace’ story to encourage a young man who was considering suicide.



Chinedu made his story public after a Facebook user, Ifeanyi Emmanuel Agbasi took to a group on the social networking site to share a disturbing post about wanting to end his life.



Ifeanyi wrote;



“This might be my last post on earth. I am so much depressed. This world has really shown me pepper. I am just tired of all the ups and down. I am so much, I feel like ending the whole thing.”

Many people advised him against taking his own life, and Chinedu was among them. He shared throwback photos of himself before he became a ‘big man’ and advised the young man not to give up.


“See me before and check me today. You will see big difference. Don’t give up…


“Me before but now I am a big man. Why give up?..


“See me with a new home. Don’t give up”, he captioned the photos.





Comments